Why invest or live in Peregian Springs
“Why Peregian Springs makes for a sound investment opportunity and or the ideal lifestyle estate people choose to live in!”
Our preferred strategy is to introduce our clients to :
- growth locations soundly underpinned by strong fundamentals required
- to invest in locations primarily owned by owners wanting to live there
- close to infrastructure
- attracting population growth
- where supply of property is lower than demand for property to own or rent
- In a higher socio-economic location
- for better capital growth potential
- higher rent
- your property will be well treated
Peregian Springs Ridges Estate is a Lifestyle Development with club facilities and a body corporate to manage facilities + mow all common lawns, sidewalks and keep the green environment green. And the estate very much presents itself this way when one goes to visit
Easy drive to Kawana and hospital precinct and close to Maroochydore where a whole new town / city is being built which will add significant financial and capital value to surrounding areas including Peregian Springs
As per the agent on site, people are renting homes at Peregian sight unseen because the demand is so high and one can expect a rental of around the 5% on the value of a single dwelling home (a dual key 6% – 6.5%)
This is overwhelmingly an Owner Occupied Estate and being at the very tail end of land availability is an excellent time to invest. No new land available will drive prices upwards in this estate
Premium Sunshine Coast Lifestyle
Peregian Springs sets the benchmark Australia wide for master-planned community living. Immerse yourself in a thriving community with access to an array of elite lifestyle choices and services.
The best of the best, from accoladed academic facilities, to shopping, aged care, golf course and sophisticated architecture. Surrounded by hinterland, unspoilt beaches and national parks with a distinctively breathtaking landscape and wild life.
The Peregian Springs address includes:
- The Location is a central hub accessing schools, hospitals, airport, Noosa / Noosaville, Coolum and Maroochydoore.
- The 18 hole centre piece golf course, designed by Phil Scott.
- Renowned first class schools and childcare centres
- Shopping centre with supermarket, takeaway, medical, vet and speciality stores
- First Class dining and cuisine– from Benchmark, the award winning Grasstree, the Poolside Cafe at The Ridges Estate
- Natural environment – conservation areas, abundant parks, walkways, bikeways cradled by pristine landscape, the never to be built out Noosa National Park
- Beaches– Within 7 minutes of some of Australia’s most beautiful unspoilt beaches, patrolled areas, surf breaks.
- The Ridges– Choosing to reside in Ridges Peregian Springs offers a groundbreaking style of master-planned community with exclusive access to first class lifestyle resort facilities at the Rec Club, quality elevated blocks, easy access to leisure, beaches, education and services.
Peregian is well located on the Northern end of the Sunshine Coast in close enough proximity to Sunshine Coast airport but not that close that planes are heard of course. This end of the coast attracts a higher socio-economic group and has a traditional higher property price point off the back of the prestigious Noosa proximity. The development is also in proximity to the new health precinct in Kawana so attracts tenants from the higher earning pool of tenants this facility provides. The development has an excellent name locally with shopping and schools within the development and an exclusive use pool, tennis courts and business centre facility for resident use only ( more details in the attachment). These facilities attract a body corporate fee of approx $1200 $1500 pa (can vary between precincts) however this also covers the mowing of the footpaths, parks and common areas guaranteeing a high level of maintenance of each properties surroundings on going.
Your premium Sunshine Coast Lifestyle location, cradled by pristine landscapes in a thriving first class coastal community
Peregian Shopping : Coles Supermarket; 15 speciality shops and plenty onsite parking for the butcher, bottle shop, bank, bakery and coffee shop / restaurants
Peregian Medical : Medical Centre includes Dentist, Chemist, Physiotherapist, Vet and fitness centre
Peregian Education : 3 Early Learning Centres (and day care); primary school and high school, community college a dance school and a tutoring centre and more.
Peregian Lifestyle Centre : Gym, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts