“Maroochydore is already the commercial heart of the entire region.”
SunCentral the new town centre of Maroochydore will become the hear of Queensland’s stunning Sunshine Coast
Planned to be a thriving hub for commerce, technology, innovation, entertainment and inner-city living being a major employment hub
The new 53 hectare central business district will include :
- More tan 15 hectares of natural beauty with waterways, parks and plazas
- 150,000 sq/m prime commercial GFA
- Entertainment, convention and exhibition facilities
- 2,000 residential apartments
- 65,000 sq/m retail and dining facilities
SunCentral is a unique and exciting opportunity for investors seeking a brand new CBD location in one of Australia’s fastest growing regions
Did you know that the Sunshine Coast Population is set to rise to 550,000 in 23 years requiring over 100,000 new dwellings to be built?
The Sunshine Coast has a clear 20 year Economic Blueprint and vision to build a high-value economy of choice for business, investment and employment, on the back of strong economic foundations and valuable capital assets. Plus highest investment into infrastructure by both Government and Industry in the history of Australia creating thousands of new jobs today and well into the future = your investment opportunity.
Government Investment + Industry Investment + Increased Job availability & depth + new industry Employment Opportunity; forcing Population Growth which places upward pressure on demand for property to own or rent, resulting in Capital Growth + above average Rental Yields and below average vacancy rates through the Delivery of new Infrastructure.
… and Sunshine Coast has all the fundamentals firmly in place now and well into the future !
Fast Facts – Maroochydore CBD SunCentral
• SunCentral Maroochydore Pty Ltd was established by the Sunshine Coast Council in March 2015.
• The 53-hectare site was declared a Priority Development Area by the State Government in July 2013.
• The Council established SunCentral Maroochydore Pty Ltd to oversee development of the site.
• The new city centre is needed to meet the demands of Australia’s fastest growing region.
• It is located 10 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport.
Economic and employment benefits
• Creating 15,000 jobs by 2025 and more than 30,000 jobs by 2040.
• Expected to value add more than $350 million to the state’s economy in the next five years.
• Will provide an estimated $4.4 billion boost to the Sunshine Coast economy over the life of the project.
• Project expected to provide an estimated $5.9 billion boost to the Queensland economy.
• Prime commercial office space, exclusive retail, exhibition, convention and entertainment facilities, a premium hotel and recreational spaces.
• Approximately 40 per cent of the site will be parks, plazas and waterways.
• A rail corridor into Maroochydore is already designated by the State Government.
• Potential for light rail to connect Caloundra, Kawana and Mooloolaba with Maroochydore’s new CBD.
• 150,000m2 commercial gross floor area, 65,000m2 retail gross floor area and 2000 residential apartments.
Technology and environmental sustainability
• High speed fiber optic digital connections.
• A range of ‘smart city’ innovations such as smart lighting and signage and technology that assists parking, traffic management and provides real time information for public transport.
• Australia’s first CBD-wide automated underground waste collection system.
• Environmentally sustainable building design.
KPMG demographer Bernard Salt predicted national technology, construction and professional services companies would have head offices on the Sunshine Coast by 2040, driving business visitation to the region.
There are $Billions of reasons why you would want to add an Investment Property on the Sunshine Coast into your portfolio read more here
For House and Land, Townhouse or Apartment inquiries complete the form below and we will share with you sound investment opportunities in Maroochydore, Kawana, Birtinya, Peregian Springs, Bli Bli, Aura, Sippy Downs, Palmwoods, SunCentral or anywhere else you prefer on the Sunshine Coast
Property developer John Holland is poised to strike a $200m deal for five super-lots totaling 14 hectares in the new city centre
Airport expansion planned to cater for an estimated 2 million passengers flying into the region
Hotel on the cards with SunCentral Maroochydore, the company established to oversee design and delivery of the new Maroochydore CBD, has been in negotiations with several hotel groups since Expressions of Interest for the core commercial precincts opened