Did you know “when completed this $85 Billion Dollar development will create 52,000 new jobs!”
With the following infrastructure firmly in place
- Include a large CBD twice the size of the current Brisbane CBD
- The largest shopping precinct in the Southern Hemisphere
- Include one of Queensland’s largest Hospitals in the growing Health City
- Include an Education City with a University, TAFE and over 10 schools
- Already has 2 new Train Stations servicing the area
- Planned and budgeted for the Dusit Thani Resort (the most expensive resort development completed)
- Includes Queensland’s number 1 Golf Course being Brookwater Golf Course
- A planned population of 138,000
ANNOUNCEMENT : Springfield Land Corporation today announced that GE Australia had chosen Greater Springfield, located just 35 minutes south-west of the Brisbane CBD, as its new Queensland headquarters read article here
Greater Springfield’s train station opens for business bringing the total investment of the nation’s fastest emerging city to close to $10Billion dollars!!
A further $600million is either under construction or slated to commence during the next 15 months. Only 40 minutes by train or 35 minutes by car on the new freeway, Brisbane is in easy reach for commuters. Springfield residents have access to 6,807 direct jobs in Greater Springfield and 6,221 indirect jobs … working towards Maha Sinnathamby’s (developers) vision of having 1 in 3 residents employed in Springfield Lakes.
Springfield has 10 schools, a university, health and retail precincts as well as GE’s new state head quarters being built to house 1,200 employees and 7,000 dwellings built since 2001 housing a growing population of 25,000 residents.
Maha Sinnathamby – incredible visionary, wonderful personality, goal driven individual, team player
Greater Springfield is made up of at least 3 postcodes and recently was awarded an International Prestigious award as best Master Planned Estate in the World! Plus of course local awards for being recognised as a Master Planned Estate unlike any other in Australia
Located in the fastest growth region of South-East Queensland, the developer in conjunction with Lend Lease continues to exceed residents expectations by providing : Jobs, world class Education Facilities, Health (Private and Government), Technology, Lifestyle, Sports, Communities, Shopping, Dining … all within one estate
Only 22km south west of Brisbane, located in the heart of the growth corridor to the west of Brisbane along a major new freeway and new train line currently under construction … Brisbane is becoming very accessible to Greater Springfield residents. This growth corridor west of Brisbane has attracted massive investment by Queensland Government in infrastructure such as : Roads, Rail, Schools, Universities, TAFE’s, Hospitals, etc. Usually where government investment occurs, capital growth follows
Overview of Greater Springfield can be viewed by clicking on this link. Could be the best 7 minutes you have spent …
Springfield Lakes is an established and active community where there’s always something fun to do and wonderful people to meet. With more than 60 active community groups, Springfield Lakes has a range of groups to suit the whole family. Comprising : sporting clubs, mothers’ groups, movie nights, fun runs, art exhibitions, community picnics, festivals, picnics on the lake and much more
Springfield Lakes enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Town Centre and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep and two state of the art train stations fast tracked to 2013/14.
The vibrant community offers many living options, from waterfront living to a city fringe lifestyle with 120-hectares of open space, including leafy streetscapes, parks, lakes and a network of hike and bike trails. Not to mention one of Queensland’s best Golf Courses!
Greater Springfield opportunity Summary
- Investment to date $4.2 Billion
- Investment at completion $85 Billion
- 13% of Estate completed to date
- Total land area 2,860 hectares
- CBD within Springfield land area 390 hectares
- Mixed use space in CBD 1.4 million square meters
- Population over 22,000 residents to date
- Planned residential population 86,000 by 2030
- 2 x Train Stations at Springfield Central and Springfield Lakes by late 2013/14
- 6 suburbs in Greater Springfield being : Springfield Central, Springfield Lakes, Brookwater, Augustine Heights, Spring Mountain and Springfield
- Job creation target within Greater Springfield by 2030 is 30,000 equating to 1 in every 3 residents could be employed in the Estate
- Public and Private Schooling
- University and TAFE
- Childcare facilities
- Approved hospital comprising of both Public and Private services
- Retail precinct : Orion Shopping Mall, Woolworths, Big W and over 80 other stores in Orion alone plus a Masters and other specialty strip shops in the shopping precinct
Greater Springfield is a satellite city of Brisbane that will accommodate the immense growth forecast for SE Qld, projected to growth to an additional 754,000 dwellings, making Greater Springfield a key part of this growth. Ipswich is forecast to grow by as much as 4.6% annually (compared to 1.7% for whole of QLD) over the next 2 decades
Springfield could grow to the same size population of Darwin where residents are already enjoying the benefits of significant government investment in road, rail, cycling infrastructure and in the lifestyle choice Springfield provides
Download report on Western Growth Corridor (Brisbane) WesternGrowthCorridor-ResearchReport12
Download report on Springfield Lakes SpringfieldLakesReport12
Aveo to bring hundreds of jobs to Greater Springfield
The first feat of earthmoving on Australia’s biggest and most unique seniors living campus has been celebrated with Premier Annastasia Palaszczuk joining in a sod turning ceremony to mark the beginning of Aveo Springfield.
Australia’s foremost aged care provider will build more than 2500 seniors apartments and other infrastructure as part of the emerging city’s 52ha Health City precinct in Springfield Central.
The massive integrated campus boasts an Australia-first design incorporating expansive, health and wellness facilities. Aveo Springfield will be co-located with Mater and a comprehensive range other care operators.
Aveo will generate nearly 500 jobs when the village is completed. Health City is expected to employ nearly 12,000 medical and allied health workers when complete by 2030.
Inquire about your home to live in or your Investment Property in Greater Springfield and we will provide you with a selection of options to suit your requirements and needs
Dwelling Types : House and Land, Units, Townhouses, Duplex, Dual Occupancy, Apartments